Access Your Account
In order to view your E-ZPass account 24-hours a day, you will need to set up your on-line access. You will need your account number (or your transponder number) and the 4-digit security PIN assigned to your account. If you do not have this information, please contact our Customer Service Center at 888.397.2773, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Saturday.
Once you have the required pieces of information, follow these easy instructions:
- On the sign in screen, select the third option, "Don't have an E-ZPass username/password?"
- Enter your account number (or transponder) and your 4-digit security PIN.
- Create the username and password of your choice using the following guidelines. The username must be 6 - 20 characters. The password must be a minimum of 7 characters and include at least 1 number and 1 capital letter.
- For security purposes, select three questions (and provide your answers) to help us identify you in the future.
When you access your E-ZPass Account online, there are many things you can do:
- Update your account information
- Add or remove a vehicle from your account
- Check your account balance
- Make a payment
- View your statement
- View your transactions
- View your payments
- Change your online password
- Change your account PIN
Always maintain a positive balance to keep your E-ZPass account in good standing. Update your account whenever your address, credit card, or vehicle information changes.